The Grub Hut, in Kingston, WA is a laid-back and unpretentious gathering place specializing in classic American eats such as burgers, sandwiches, shakes, salads and of course… tons of fried goodies.
Bainbridge Island, WA
A family-owned solid waste, recycling, and organics company serving the Bainbridge Island historical community for over half a century. Supporting our community, one medallion at time to reduce, recycle and reuse for a better tomorrow.
This wonderful bakery is the perfect place for your celebrations, including birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, bridal showers, office parties and other happy events with your friends and family.
Grow Your World Web Connections specializes in helping to create an effective web presence for small to medium-sized businesses, nonprofits and people looking to grow themselves and their worlds in positive ways.
Sponsoring the Environmental Medallion achieves three significant points:
- Communicates externally to your customers that you're a socially responsible firm, conscious of the communities and environment in which you serve. In today's time of fluid consumer decision-making, social responsibility is becoming a greater product/service differentiating factor made by purchasers in their selection process.
- Reflects internally to your employees the investment that your organization has to the community and environment in which you work and live. Creating a working culture that mirrors and represents your internal messaging of your organization will help attract and maintain the best fit personnel.
- Provides a fun and dynamic activity that you can engage with your own personnel and their families and friends. Initiating an environmental medallion challenge will inspire friendly competition and help the work place feel more like being part of team.
Sponsorship levels vary and will include a partnering affiliation with My Environment Medallion via the following:
- Myenvironmentmedallion.org website logo advertising, summary company description, and a link to your website or as otherwise designated by you.
- The right to publicly discuss your partnership with ME Medallion and the social responsible statement your making with our alliance.
- a # of Medallions for your employees or customers to launch and begin their own environmental medallion adventures.
For questions and to discuss a level of sponsorship, call Roan Blacker at (206) 920-8471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org